Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last Week of February is Mine!!!!



I cannot remember the last time I won a tourney online. Not a qualifier tourney; satellite tourney; or single table SNG. I am talking about a MTT. Oh yes I can - I did it exactly one year ago, when I won the 2nd Razz Guarantee I had ever won within a 5 day span. Since then, I have come close, but had never won anything too big.

Today, I am back in the winners circle. I am busy with work today (that was the crazy part, as I got a bunch of agreements processed and out the door while I was playing the beginning of the tourney). I am not going into a lot of detail now - will save that for a later post. It was a 90 man SNG Knockout tourney. I lost track of exactly how many bounties I collected, but I think it was a total of 13 @ $4 a pop. Plus I got the first place money of $576. Biggest cash I have had in a long time. After I had posted yesterday, the poker gods decided to humble me a bit, and I took a big hit to my bankroll, ending up about $160 down for the day. So needless to say, this win was a huge pick-me-up.

As I said, when I get some more time, I will post more specifics and any interesting hands that came up.

Steak

No comments: