Saturday, December 15, 2007

Road to Event 26, Day 2

Day 2 was once again a good day. A real good day. Not so much in that I got way ahead today - because I didn't. But I had to work all of 7 minutes to get my goal. This time it was $2/$4 Limit Hold 'Em. No special hands - just had some really loose players who would call raises pre-flop with anything, but would drop off at the turn when they didn't hit. So unless they lucked out on the river - it was an easy session. So I am playing my $26 Token satellite, have a huge lead going to the final table, and am ready to coast to the Razz tourney tonight to try and add to my fundage.

Daily Profit: +$33.00
Daily WSOP Profit: +$12.50
Daily Personal Profit: +$11.50
Daily Token Sat Profit: +$9.00
WSOP Goal at this point: $23.00
WSOP Money earned to this point: $33.90
Relative to Goal at this point: +$10.90

No comments: